Power Supply Industry News
Knowledge is Power ™
SMPS Design Tools
Advanced Technology Engineer
Advanced Technology Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of novel power systems and topologies. The candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced and highly technical setting. A successful candidate must be highly motivated, able to effectively communicate in a cross-functional environment, and possess an understanding of the fundamentals of power electronics, control theory, signal processing, thermal management, and electromagnetics.
- Design and prototype high frequency (10kHz-1MHz), high power (10kW and above) switch mode circuitry.
- Design and prototype magnetic components.
- Develop control algorithms and circuitry for high efficiency power systems.
- Apply analytical methods to solve system problems.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition of new designs and the development of test equipment, and assembly fixtures.
- Participate in and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- MSEE in Electrical with 5 or more years of experience with power electronics design or a BSEE with 10 years' experience designing switch mode power circuitry.
- Expertise in designing high efficiency power converters and modern control schemes.
- Familiarity with simulation packages including PSPICE, PSIM.
- Ability to apply analytical methods to solve design problems.
- Ability to direct and support layout of analog, digital and mixed signal circuits.
More info clicks
Online since 2002.
SMPS Power Supplies
™. All rights reserved.