Power Supply Industry News
Knowledge is Power ™
SMPS Design Tools
Analog FAE - Texas Instruments, Shanghai, China
Job Description Primary and Secondary Responsibilities:
Be responsible for provide the technical support to the Analog university programs for Texas Instruments in China. Assist managers in driving the programs and deliverables such that TI Analog becomes a main platform in teaching and research in China Universities.
- Support professors on curriculum development & lab set up
- Develop TI oriented training materials, reference guides & deliver trainings to Universities
- Provide expertise consulting in TI Analog course curricula and students practice programs, like as design contest, student innovation project, distinguished engineer education and training plan etc.
- Technical support to university research projects
- Develop and maintain the good relations with EE related U and Educators
- Work with 3rd parties to develop University tools & teaching kits
- Coordinate with DSP/MPU and MCU U Program for best support of overall goal
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Master's Level Degree
More info clicks
Online since 2002.
SMPS Power Supplies
™. All rights reserved.